Friday, April 8, 2011

How.

How do you keep a 2 year old from putting their finger painted hands on their face?

How does my house become a disastrous mess in a matter of minutes?


How did my bangs grow so long overnight that I can no longer see?

How did I manage to drop my large glass prep bowl only to have it shatter all over the kitchen floor?

How is it possible that both boys have cried, whined, complained and thrown more tantrums in the last three days than in the last month?

How have I managed to make it through this week?
Coffee.
And loads and loads of Patience.

2 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

press on!
i am sending you a HUGE hug!
praise god for COFFEE!
xo

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Oh, I so hear you on needing lots of coffee during THOSE kind of weeks! Hang in there! I had to laugh at the pic of your sweetie crying just because I've had those moments,
too, when you just have to take a pic and laugh to endure.
Hugs,
Katie