Monday, April 18, 2011

Catch Up.

Hi There.
Lets play catch up, shall we?
Here's what's been going down the last few days.

We play monster trucks everyday and take it very seriously.
 When did he get so big?
 The boys have made her turn so gray.
 Brett obviously missed the memo regarding me eating better.
 The boys have really started to play nicely together...sometimes.
 There was a lizard in our backyard....yuck.
 My Grandma gave me a stack of old books that belonged to my dad and uncles when they were kids. I love them and I think I'll be able to find a nice little spot for them in the boy's room.

 We planted flowers this weekend and Ethan is a huge help with watering. It's one of his "jobs".
 "Hi, I just like looking out the window."
 We make pancakes on the weekends.
Jacob is now pulling himself up to everything.
Oh, and he's not quite 8 months old yet. 
Yep, he's crazy.
He already has two little bruises on his head and I expect many more. 
I predict that he will be walking or at least trying to walk in the next month. 
He makes me extremely nervous. 

Well that's it...for now.
I went to one of the best concerts ever last night, but that's a whole other post in itself.
Bye.

2 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Love the old books and um, I would postpone the memo for the cheesecake. Yum.

Erin said...

i love all these pictures! and jacob makes me nervous too!