Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kids.

I just wanted to share some recent photos of some of the kids I love. 


My friend from high school had a little boy just five days after Jacob was born.
They had met once before but this was the first time they actually got to check each other out.
I love how they held hands, stared at one another and had a full on conversation. 
They are destined to be great friends.

This is by far not the greatest picture in the world but this is where little Jacob and baby Lucy are at in their lives right now. I told my sister today that before we know they will almost be the same size. It goes by so fast.


One of Ethan's recent outfits of choice. 
And the second shot reminds me of how badly I want his hair, oh and eyelashes. 

Miss Abby loves Jacob. He's not quite as fond of her yet but he's getting there. 

 I honestly don't think I've ever seen two cuter boys in my life. 
Nope, never.

No comments: