Friday, January 14, 2011

Jacob.

I realized that I don't have very many posts that are solely devoted to my little guy. 
Today, it's all about him. 
He's four and half months old now and I have no idea where those months have gone. 
I literally can't remember the tiny little baby we brought home from the hospital. 
He's about 15 pounds now and I think around 23 inches long. He's a big boy.
He can roll over from his belly to his back and just today he rolled from his back to his belly.
He's strong.
He holds his head up very well and can now use toys that assist him in being upright. It's making life better for everyone.
He's already a Mama's boy, which is extremely sweet and aggravating all at once.
He's happiest when he's riding in one of my baby carriers or when I'm on the floor with him right in his face.
I think he would eat my face if he could. 
He's becoming happier and happier every day. I've been saying since the day he was born that eventually he would like it out in this world and I think he's starting to. 
He's got the cutest smiley face I have ever laid eyes on and the best little giggle to go with it. 
 I love him more and more each day and I'm so happy he's all mine.

No comments: