Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well Hello Again...

It's been awhile since I have posted. 
We've been a little busy around here these days.
The boys aren't really napping at the same time which mean I get less computer time, hence fewer posts. 
So while I've been away this is what has been happening...

Ethan got new kicks. You can't tell but they're the high tops and I love them. 

We started Jacob on rice cereal.
 He's eating it like a champ and I was hoping it would make him sleep longer during night but that hasn't happened so far. I'm still keeping my hopes up.


Ethan's been doing his chores around the house.

 Jacob loves his bumbo chair. It's one of the few things he actually likes and will stay in for more than 5 minutes. I'm so glad he's able to sit up now. 

Jacob's getting better with not having to be held all the time, but sometimes in order for him to nap this is how we roll.
 
I let the kids play in the crib together. I'm sure some mom somewhere is cringing.
 
It's very warm and cozy outside today so we've been riding bikes and had lunch outside. Makes for one very happy 2 year old.
 
Oh, and while outside, my dog was going crazy behind our garage. I go back there and hello...
I'm not a fan of big dogs. They terrify me actually. I'm sure he can't jump over the fence but I freaked out and called Brett. He said there was nothing to worry about but I still want a taller fence. 
 
And the best thing that has happened to us in the last couple of weeks...
my niece Lucy Ann was born. 
She's so precious and tiny and perfect. 
I'm really hoping to get some good photos of her with the kids tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.
It's crazy that in just 3 years my sisters and I have added 5 kids to the family. 
I love that they're all so close in age and will grow up being the best of friends. 
It makes me smile. 
Now I'm off to read for a bit, in a messy house that needs to be cleaned, but I'm not doing it since I'm having a rare moment of both kids being asleep. Ta-Ta!

No comments: