Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Festivities.

I've been so busy this Christmas season. 
I thought I'd share some pictures to get caught up on what we were doing over the past couple of weeks.
We prepared for Christmas by painting,
baking,
making gingerbread houses,
playing in the rain,
and being super cute.
Christmas Eve was spent at my parent's house. We ate a ton, drank a bit and enjoyed time spent with family.
We started our Christmas morning by singing happy birthday to Jesus and opening gifts from Santa. 
By the time we were done opening gifts our living room looked like this.
Then we played outside until Brett's family came over to celebrate Christmas. 
It was our first time having Christmas at our house and it was great. 
We opened gifts, ate good food and the kids had a blast playing together. The bouncer was a hit!
I was even lucky enough to get a picture of all the Lewis kids looking at the camera at the same time. 
Christmas was so fun this year because of Ethan. He was so excited about Santa and his reindeer, all his new presents, spending time with his family and going to parties. I can't even imagine how fun next year will be.

No comments: