Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Around Here...

We've been kind of lazy and home quite a bit which has been nice.
The boys haven't been feeling the greatest, they both have runny noses and Ethan has a good little cough happening. Then Brett had some kind of 24 hour bug, so we've been home. Luckily I have been pretty healthy but I'm tired. I've had 3 days with little sleep and it's starting to get to me a little, but I'm hopeful that tonight will be better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
So since we've been home we've been...

hanging out in our PJ's,
baking,
cooking,
doing tummy time,
watching movies,
decorating,
and loving each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwww, i love that!! hope the sandman gets a visit in tonight. hang in there. the boys are darling =)

Gee said...

And...loving each other...made me smile!! :)