Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bulletpoints.

This is what's happening here.

*Truman the Tortiose has officially left our home. You should see the tears streaming down my face.
*I now have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks for check-ups. I can't believe we are already this far along. It makes me excited and nervous all balled into one.
*Ethan will be 2 in less than a month. Now real tears are streaming.
*I keep thinking I am going to have this baby really early and I have nothing done. Anxiety is starting to settle in, yuck.
*We have no plans for the 4th of July. I'm sad I won't be spending it with my family at the river but I'm glad I won't be in 120 degree heat. 
*My ankles swell almost every night now. Hence, no extreme heat.
*I want to organize everything. I hope to get a start on the kids (weird to say kids) room this weekend.
*We bought new interior doors and they will be installed this weekend. I'm more than happy about this fact.
*I need a haircut but don't want to take the time out to have it done. I'm usually not this lazy.
*I want to eat sweets all day long.

That's all for now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Rad Runner said...

Thank the lord for Sprinkles..