Thursday, June 3, 2010

6 Months.

I'm 25 weeks pregnant already and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. 


Things are still going really well. Our last doctor visit went great. I gained the most weight this past month but I don't feel any bigger than the month before, if that makes any sense. The baby's heart rate was great and my belly is measuring at a good rate. Next up is the blood sugar test that I need to do and I'm not looking forward to fasting (I eat first thing in the morning), drinking this nasty liquid stuff and having blood drawn again. I hope it's the last time I have to visit the lab for blood work. I've also been experiencing some minor heartburn which I have never had and I'm so thankful for Tums.

Our next big challenge is finding a name for this little guy. We are at least talking about it now, which we really haven't until the last week or so. I know we still have time but I want to call him something other than baby.

I'm really getting excited to meet this little guy and see how Ethan will interact with him. I just know they are going to be best buds and I can't wait to experience life with the two of them.


2 comments:

Rad Runner said...

I am eagerly awaiting the name!

Unknown said...

just saw your post on facebook. so i had to go to this picture and look again =) you look GREAT!!