Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well Hello.

So it feels like I haven't blogged in months.
I know it's only a couple of weeks but it seems like so much has happened.

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.
I want to take a second to thank my mom for being the best there is, really truly she is.
She's helped make me the person I am today and I know I wouldn't be as fabulous as I am without her. (haha, Mom, did you get that one?)
She loves and cares for me and my family more than I could ask for.
She's always there, even in the most inconvenient hours, to lend a helping hand.
She's an amazing example of a wife, mother, care giver, and friend.
Thanks mom for always being you and being the best. Love you.

Speaking of Mother's Day, I didn't really get to celebrate today so we're celebrating next weekend.
I'm not sure what we'll be doing exactly but I hope it involves beautiful weather and the beach.
If the weather sucks maybe I'll just crank up the heater, wear my swimsuit, lay on the couch, and sip a fruity drink with an umbrella in it.
Can you tell I'm ready for summer?

So where have I been you ask?
Well Brett and I have been to Cabo and back, and the four of us went on our first camping trip.
All within 10 days.
Needless to say, the laundry is ridiculous, the fridge is bare, the house is a disaster, and I'm more than tired.
But it was all worth it. We've had fun and made some lasting memories.
I'll share photos as soon as I can.
My SD card reader decided to quit working and I need to find those cords that connect the computer and the camera together. You know what I mean right? I'm sure they have a name for them. Wish me luck finding them.
Until then, goodnight.
I need to sleep.

2 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

i'm sure cabo was amazing! we haven't been camping as a family yet, sounds fun.
xo

Gee said...

Thanks Ade!!! I'm happy to be your Mama!! :)