Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces: Anything but a Face.

This week's i heart faces photo challenge is a photo that does not need a face clearly showing.
I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use. 


I had taken this photo of Ethan while we were in the backyard. 
He was in a wonderful mood, acting very silly and hamming it up for the camera (something he's not doing too much of these days).
He was so intent on finding a bug, any bug, that afternoon and he was searching through the grass when I took this. 
I love the way the light gives so much color to his fantastic head of hair. Something I am quite jealous about I might add. 

To see other entries, click here.



1 comment:

girldowdy said...

I love his big, shining, red hair that just smiles happiness at you without even seeing the face!

-#482