Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart Faces: Phone Photo Challenge

Every week a site I like, i heart faces, has a photo challenge that is open for submissions. The judges pick 10 of their favorite photos.
I've never entered a photo before, but I'm taking a chance this week. 

This weeks submissions are for photos taken with a cell phone. 
It's amazing how great some of the photos we take our cell phones turn out, don't you think?
I know you've seen this photo but it's the best photo I've taken with my phone lately. 
Actually it's one of the best photos I've taken period. 

 I love that it's black and white, grainy, and looks like a Polaroid.
And I love that it's of my handsome little man. 

Wish me luck.



2 comments:

Nessa said...

Nap time! Too cute!

Gee said...

Who would not vote YES for that face?!! Good luck!