Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swim Lessons.

I had mentioned before that Ethan started swim lessons this summer.
He has done wonderfully. He can do big kicks, sometimes blow bubbles, jumps off of the step, and will go underwater with no problem. He loves his wonderful instructor Danielle and I'm sure he is going to miss his time in the pool with her. His last lesson will be next Tuesday so I thought it was about time I shared some photos.

The girls get to swim first and Ethan patiently waits his turn.
Ok, well maybe not so patiently. He usually runs around the dining room screaming "poooool". 
Doing his big kicks.
Blowing bubbles.
Jumping off of the steps.
And him going underwater and staying under by himself for a few seconds gives me a slight heart attack, but he likes it.
See, I told you likes Danielle.
I really do think he's going to miss her.

No comments: