Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving.

This little head of hair.
I was going to have it cut but I chickened out. 
I'm not ready for him to become a little boy yet.
He can stay my baby a bit longer.

Ethan's little face at his first Valentine's Day party at school.
Also, his valentine envelope filled with goodies and the card he made for Brett and I.

Art and craft time with my boys.
Jacob is starting to enjoy it more and eats less of it each time. 

Water and noodles.
I gave the boys a big bowl of water, smaller bowls, measuring cups, and uncooked noodles and let them have at it.
They played nicely and quietly for 30 minutes.
30 minutes people.
Never happens.
 They made quite the mess and Jacob was not thrilled when we had to put it away, but it was well worth it.
Seriously, I may just do this activity every day.

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love that activity. I wish I would have thought of that when my boys were younger.

Nancy said...

I am like Katie. I wish I had that activity under my belt about 5 years ago. :( I am loving the rain we got yesterday.. I don't have to water my plants for a few days. Happy day to you. xoxo

Gee said...

30 MINUTES!!?? WOW!! :)
And...I'm sorry but the hair's gonna have to go one of these days!! Ethan looks so cute in that shirt and I wish you could see that Jacob's shirt says "love bandit"!!