Friday, January 13, 2012

InstaFriday.

It's been a while since I've done an InstaFriday post.
Actually it's been a while since I've actually blogged or read a blog.
What have I been doing with my days?
I'm not too sure.
I just haven't been feeling it lately I guess.
Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

Anyway, here's my cell pics from the week or maybe it's a little more than a week, I'm not sure.

Manicures make me happy. I rarely get them these days.
 Jacob eats cereal like a big boy now and it makes him so happy.
 My sister and I and went to the mall and the wee ones went with us.
The double stroller is a beast but it's better than pushing two around.
 Jacob's first ride on the Disneyland merry go round.
 I love this picture of Ethan.
 We were on the pirate ship at Disneyland, just the two of us. He had me running around the ship, exploring, and saying to me, "Come on Matey."
I know all too soon he won't want to play pirates with me anymore and he will want to run around this very ship with his friends, not his silly mom. 
It was one of those moments that I will keep forever.

Jacob likes to rake the leaves.
 This little monkey man climbed up onto my kitchen counter and was trying to help himself to some snacks, all in 30 seconds. I truly believe he will give me a heart attack one day, sooner than later. 
 One of the best things about living in Southern California is that we can still play outside even after the sun has gone down. Thank goodness for wonderful weather.
Happy Weekend Everyone! 

life rearranged

2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

sweet photos!! I adore the double stroller~ would leave home with out it :)

Gee said...

My they are getting big!! :)