Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainy Days.

So lets catch up.
Last week was pretty darn rainy around here and I was not too happy about it.
Rainy days are hard on a Mama with a rambunctious toddler and a newborn.
I was more than happy when the sun finally decided to shine again and we were able to play outside and walk around the neighborhood.
But while it was raining we tried to make the most out of being inside.
We made cookies.



I attempted to take a decent photo of the boys together.

We made a fort.
We did lots of arts and crafts, movie watching and lounging around. 
And during all of this Jacob was getting happier by the day.
But I have no proof because all the photos of took of his happy little face won't upload to this post. Oh well!
I'm sure I'll be taking a zillion more of him this week and hopefully it won't be raining.

No comments: