Sunday, October 10, 2010

It ain't easy.

The past two weeks have been difficult. 
Jacob cries a lot, which may be colic or acid reflux, we're not sure yet. We're on our fourth type of formula and hopefully things will be better from here on out.
Now Ethan has a pretty nasty cold and I think Jacob may be getting it too.
The lack of sleep, crying, and whining sometimes seems unbearable, but then the moment passes and things seem better. I don't know how many times I have said I can't take it anymore and then somehow I just move along. Thankfully Brett has been helpful, even though we have gotten on each other's last nerve now and again, and our family has helped out too.
I know things will get better and I'm so looking forward to that day. 
I'm pretty sure God's trying to teach me a lesson in patience which I have very little of and I know it's one of my character traits that I need to work on. I'm learning.
Although right at this moment the boys are a little more than a handful, I'm so happy to have them and couldn't love them more. I mean look at these little handsome faces...

how could you not just love them and want to eat them up.

3 comments:

linda said...

Just looking at their sweet faces warms our hearts! Things will get easier for you.
Again, Happy 30th!!!!!

Linda and Tom

Gee said...

You are doing a great job!! Knowing that God is doing a work in you is half the battle!! :) Keep up the good work and know that you and Brett can handle this together!! You will be stronger for it. AND...I just wanna squeeze those little faces!! :) Love you!!

Rad Runner said...

OMG they look so big! bring them in! You are workin a 24 hour job now! knOW that you rock :)