Friday, June 8, 2012

Instafriday.

It's Friday!
We're packing in quite a bit this weekend since we'll be headed to San Diego on Monday.
We're taking the boys to the zoo for their first time.
I can't wait. 
Ethan loves elephants and I can't wait to see his face when he sees a real one up close.
Jacob loves anything that moves so he'll be a ball of fun the whole day.

Anyway, here are my Instagram photos from the week.

 Last Friday my mom, sisters, our kids and I all went to Disneyland.
We stayed for the fireworks which is well past bedtime and the kids were thrilled. 

 Oh these boys and their sunglasses.

 Ethan, Radley and Abby at their end of the school year picnic. 

Gifts for Ethan's teachers. 

 Me and the boys. 

 My aunt and uncle had a nest of duck eggs in their yard. Yesterday they hatched and we went to visit. Those babies were the cutest following their mama around, getting in and out of the pool
And yes, the boys insisted on rainboots. 

My sweet boy fell asleep on the sofa watching a movie. Swim lessons really wore him out today. 

Have a great weekend!! 


life rearranged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Disneyland!! How fun! I love my kids in rainboots:) Hope your weekend is as fun as your week!