Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 8}.


Hi!
I haven't been blogging much due to Brett being out of town (he's home now, yay!), sick little people, little sleep, and my crafting madness, which is for another day.
In all the craziness that has ensued over the last couple of days I managed to remember to take a photo of myself, just once.
Which really is a shame because I wore this really adorable jean dress with green tights and brown boots the other night, but I have no photo to prove it. Bummer.
Here is the photo I did manage to get.
Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Sweater: Anthropologie; Shoes: Nordstrom

Pretty much every photo I tried to take was horrific because Jacob was terrorizing my bedroom.
This one was the best. 

And can we just stop and discuss the detailing on the sweater.
Beautiful.
I really needed a colorful cardigan to add to wardrobe this year and this one definitely does the trick.

I'm linking up here...

pleated poppy

5 comments:

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

love the camera strap, I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

katie said...

Orange is one of my favorite colors lately and it looks great on you!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

Oh, that sweater is lovely! And I know what you mean about the cute outfit that you didn't get a picture of...I did that this week too. ;)

Ryan and Kimberly said...

I too LOVE that sweater, where did you get your camera strap from?

Emily Ann Wilson said...

oh my, i'm sure you already knew i was going to love that sweater.