Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 7}.

I haven't done a wiww post in forever.
I seriously always forget to take pictures of myself.
And it's still a little weird to me that I photograph what I'm wearing.
I can't seem to get the hang of it.

Anyhow, over the weekend my mom took me shopping for my birthday. Woot woot!
She does this every year.
We get a day, just the two of us, to shop and go out to lunch and enjoy the day.
It's fun and fabulous!

I got some pretty awesome stuff which I really haven't worn yet, but on Monday I did wear one of my new shirts.
Here's what I had on...
 Jeans: AG Jeans; Shirt: Anthropologie; Cardigan: Gap; Shoes: Toms

I love this new shirt!
Here it is up close.
Ethan told me he liked it about 5 times.
It's a keeper for sure.
And it's on sale if you want one. Just saying. 

I'm going to try to post again next week, that is if I can remember. 
Have a wonderful Wednesday.


pleated poppy

2 comments:

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

what a cute shirt! stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

Gee said...

Shopping was fun and fabulous...as usual!! And...so happy E loves the t-shirt cause so do I!! :)