Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 6}.

It's been a while since I've done a What I Wore Wednesday post. 
Lately I've been lazy with what I'm wearing and if I do have something cute on I forget to take a picture.
But I remembered yesterday.

Jeans: AG Jeans; Top: Anthropologie; Flip Flops, Rainbows
I'm pretty sure I've worn all of this in different posts, but oh well.
Oh, except for the flip flops because while I was at the beach someone decided to swap their older, crummier pair for my nicer pair.
Thanks lady. 
Which reminds me, buy new Rainbows.

I'm linking up here...
pleated poppy

In other news, I'm officially growing my bangs out now. 
Yuck. 
I hate this super awkward phase of my hair and I can't wait for it to be longer.
I'll probably just end up cutting it again though. 
I do this to myself all the time.
I feel like it's a never ending cycle.
And I'll leave you with this...

I made this for dinner the other night and we loved it. Super yummy!! Try it. 

This little post made me laugh, out loud.


3 comments:

katie said...

What a bummer about your Rainbows. That stinks! : ( Your top is adorable!

Lindsay said...

Your outfit is really cute, but what I noticed first was your bedroom decor. I love that color on the walls!

theolivetree said...

growing out bangs is the worst!! Love your new blog...did you change it?