Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 5}.

Last week Brett and I took Ethan on a date. 
We took him to the movies and saw Cars 2, then headed to In n Out for dinner.
Since we were on a date and all I decided to wear a dress.
Dress: Target; Shoes: Old Navy

 I don't wear dresses often.
I don't even own that many, but when I saw this one at Target I had to have it.
The price was great and I love the cut, the colors, and the length.
I'm short, so finding a long dress that doesn't pool at the bottom is not an easy task. 
This one lays just right and I knew it was meant to be.
If only I could find a couple more.
If you know where I can find long dresses made for short people, please share.

I'm linking up over here....


Go check out what everyone else is wearing. 

2 comments:

Cherry Tree Lane said...

i really like that dress! adorable!

hannah singer said...

cute cute!
and your date sounds perfect! xo