Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 4}.

Hi.
Happy Wednesday.
I was terrible this week in regards to photographing myself. 
I wore some pretty cute stuff but forgot to take pictures.
I did manage to take one photo though.
We were hanging around the house late Monday afternoon and this is what I wore.
Shirt: Old Navy; Shorts: Nordstrom; Headband: H&M
It's better than wearing sweats and a baggy shirt right?
And yes, that's my laundry piled up back there and guess what it's still there.
Just keeping it real.
Now I'm off to get dinner ready, clean the house and possibly fold that laundry.
Have a great day!

I'm linking up here...

the pleated poppy blog

1 comment:

hannah singer said...

so cute-love the stripes!
i have a pile of laundry that has been sitting for almost a week. ha!