Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 3}.

I did a little shopping last week and I have a couple of new things to show.
But first, I can not get the hang of taking pictures of myself. 
I feel silly doing it.
Now that I got that out of the way here is what I wore.
Top: Anthropologie; Cardigan: Target; Jeans: AG Jeans; Flip Flops: Rainbows

I wore this to have lunch with my sister and dinner with my sisters and mom later that night. 
Since it got a little cold that night I put on my Toms and it was super cute.
And if you're looking for some new cropped jeans, I suggest these ones. They are the best jeans I have owned in a long time. 
The fit is fantastic and I love the worn boyfriend look to them. They are a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. 
(To be totally honest, I didn't pay for them. My mom bought them for me. Yes, I'm 30 years old and my mom sometimes still buys me clothes. Is that weird? I'm extremely grateful because without her I wouldn't have half the wonderful clothes I have. Thanks Mom!)

Top: Anthropologie; Jeans: Banana Republic; Shoes: Some cheapo place in LA; Watch: Juicy; Necklace: local boutique
I went into my old work the other day to help out with a couple of things and I wore this.
I really like this top. It's super soft and comfy, but by the end of the day it stretches out a bit.
Probably due to an 8 month old pulling on it most of the day.

Well that's what I wore.
Have a great Wednesday!
I'm linking up here...

pleated poppy

2 comments:

hannah singer said...

love these styles on you-great outfits!

Gee said...

You're welcome!! It's my pleasure! :)