Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {week 2}.

Here's a quick look at a couple of things I wore...

Yesterday I wore this to go to the grocery store and play around the house with the kids.
Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Shirt: Old Navy; Cardigan: Target; Shoes: Toms
I'm not usually a fan of graphic tees but I have a thing for anchors, so when I saw this I needed it. Plus it was buy one get one free that day and I couldn't pass up a good deal like that. 

Today my sister and I are taking the kids to the aquarium and I'm wearing this.
Jeans: Banana Republic; Tank: Gap; Cardigan: Old Navy; Shoes: Nordstrom
This outfit is not photographing well and looks much better in person. Stripes and cameras just don't mix in my opinion, but I really like this tank top I recently purchased.
The top of it is super sweet and feminine...
I love the detail.
Have a great Wednesday!

I'm linking up here...
the pleated poppy blog

6 comments:

hannah singer said...

love the anchor tee. that cutie tank is adorable!
y'all have fun today!!
xo

Erin said...

the outfit is cute both in the picture and in person! ;) I am super impressed by the way that you already uploaded the picture!

katie said...

You are adorable and look fab in both outfits. I have fallen off the wiww track. I need to get back on and out of my gym clothes. No bueno.

Megan said...

Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I Wore link up :)

I'm loving both those tees!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love the detail on your tee girl!

Genn said...

You look great in both outfits! I love the anchor shirt! So very beachy. :)